11.21.2005

it occurs to me..

it occurs to me that there was talk of having a big birthday bash for my crazy 30th birthday party and that i have no idea where i'm going to be living at that point. the way it looks, i might be in ABQ. so texans....can you come to ABQ to play? it'll be fun....swear. :)

it also occurs to me that there is no way in hell i did enough studying this week. in fact, i know i haven't. after writing for 6 days straight, i found myself unmotivated and exhausted last week. this weekend, i did a little bit, but i'm not sure if it was enough. i ended up cleaning and eating with friends and taking it easy and sleeping. so, i have a feeling that i'll be stressed out the next two days until i get this crazy oral exam done. not sure how i should have studied...but pretty sure i didn't do enough. what the damn shit fuck!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When's your bday? email me if you don't want to post. if you do end up here, i'll help celebrate fo shizzle..

Shells said...

girl i'd love to help you celebrate wherever the hell you are! i've been thinking i should've dragged my ass down there this fall, w/ or w/o company. :-D