11.07.2005

day two

hi friends,

i am taking a much needed break. i have been working on question two since 10:30 this morning and it's now 6:30. i did take a quick lunch break to warm up some yummy soup i made last week, but otherwise i've been trapped in my little blue office all day. luckily, i think i'm a few hours from finishing this question. i have the problem of trying to incorporate WAY too much literature because i'm worried about the higher expectations of me since my test is open book. i was also optimistic that i could have all three questions wrapped up by tomorrow at 5 (thus cutting my 72 hours short), but i'm not sure that's going to happen, so hopefully my chair will give me the entire allotted time. *crossing fingers*

my friend karen is on day three of her exam right now. she said the first day was awful (as was mine), the second day was a bit better (i see a trend), and on the third day, she rose again. whoops...i mean on the third day she felt pretty happy. so, i'm hoping for a happy tuesday as well. i strategically saved the question i felt the most comfortable with for the last day. strategery at its finest.

so far i've learned that it's dark and creepy in this building at 1:30 in the morning, that you should not forget to take your heart medicine when you have anxiety issues (thanks for bringing those tim), and after staring at books and articles and computer screens for so long my eyes have spells when they no longer want to function.

what's keeping me afloat at this point is an assload of diet cokes in my tiny new office frig, encouragement from you guys (THANKS!) and the knowledge that in a few short days i will be done. now that i've started this written part the oral part is even scarier for some reason!

well, i think my break needs to officially end now so that i can get home at a reasonable hour tonight. i know its sick, but i really want to get home in time to watch laguna beach on mtv. don't judge me too much for that one.

:)
love you guys!

No comments: