12.01.2009

decemeber photo project

December Photo Project

my friend haley participates in this on her blog and inspired me to do the same. i figured since i've been slacking on posts lately that this would give me good motivation to keep my blog more up-to-date. of course, in my haste to get out of the door i forgot my digital camera (plus i'm not sure i could have fit anything else into my school bag), so today's picture is from my iPhone. here's a shot of my desk and perhaps an explanation for why the blog posts have been lacking!

(for the record...the stack on the left of the laptop aren't papers to grade...but it is a pile of stuff that i've been needing to sort through since august. *sigh*)

1 comment:

Shells said...

hmm...i'm intrigued. sadly, i don't have my camera either. :( and there's certainly nothing interesting to photograph at work lol. but i'll see what i can do.