4.28.2005

my car has favorite songs

i love music...a lot. it's always been a big part of who i am. back in the old days when i would squeak on my clarinet and the more recent days when i'd sing in choir...i love music. and apparently so does my car. in fact, i'm convinced that it has favorite songs.

i recently made a mix cd with a ton of kick ass stuff on it. i usually have the cd player in my car set on random. it's my way to mix stuff up, since at times i get stuck in a rut and only listen to the same CD over and over again. but i've noticed, that my car will "randomly" play the same songs over and over again. and it's not like it goes through the entire CD before it starts repeating itself...it'll play song A, play song B, and then come back to song A. so, i've learned that my car really likes songs by N.E.R.D. and Pearl Jam (especially the song Release, which is nice since it's one of my favorites too). Sometimes I have to force it to play other stuff on the CD. like i really wanted to hear the Offspring sing Get a Job which is why I put it on the CD in the first place. But oh, no...car wants to hear REM's Stand two more times first. :) anyway, i just thought it was wacky stuff. when it gets too out of hand then i have to take away the "random" privileges. :) if my car was kit from nightrider it would totally be swearing at me right now.

speaking of awesome music, if you haven't already gone to this website (http://music.download.com/wesraine/3600-8596_32-100085438.html?tag=list) and downloaded some of my friend wes's music go do it already! it's freakin' awesome. i was just listening to the song "half my age plus seven" and it totally rocks and made my day happier. wes is super talented and will rock your socks off. do it! NOW!

:)

No comments: