4.19.2005

broken brains?

wow...i had so much to do for today that i think in the preparation for that...i broke my brains. halfway through my second class today, i was totally out of it. literally had no idea what was going on in there anymore and didn't even care a little bit. it was like the time that i got a bug bite on my hand and it totally swelled up and looked scary, so i took one benedryl and it made me high. you can ask mike..i was totally out of it. he would talk to me and i'd have no idea what he was saying. i put my giant hand in an old navy bag and was waving it around. benedryl totally jacks me up. and that's how i felt today...and i swear i took no benedryl. just a vitamin! vitamins are supposed to help right?! anyway, i think it will be good for my overall health once this semester is over with. then, god willing, just one semester left. :) here's hoping. tonight was one of those nights when i felt very very old in college station...and it made me want to not live here anymore...a lot. more on that sometime, maybe.

No comments: