6.23.2006

woo friday!

it's friday! woo woo!! :) feeling a lot better...its wacky how conversations until 4 a.m. can do that for ya. but they do. i'm in the office for a few hours today. got my students registered and figured out (again) that i will enjoy working with transfer students quite a bit. parents are a lot less stressed out with their students when they have a few years of college behind them already (most of the time...there are exceptions.)

not too much happening right now. got to catch up with friends for dinner last night and lunch today. good chat with my temporary roommate here. :) have a dinner meeting with my advisor tonight. might grab a beer later on with some people. got some plans tomorrow and sunday too. sticking around town which will be good i think.

in other random news...i really hate WinDVD. it sucks my ass. all i want to do is watch The Sopranos on my laptop and it freezes up every 9 seconds. i have one chapter of an episode to watch and couldn't get it done last night. any better programs or ways to fix piece of poop WinDVD? help me out computer gurus. :)

1 comment:

Timmie Smith said...

Just use Windows Media Player. No fancy DVD specific features -- which makes hoping around from scene to scene a little difficult, but it gets the job done for me.