3.29.2006

sunny day jealousy

it is beautiful outside today. the temperature is in the low-60s, it's sunny, the mountains are still hanging around. *grin* as i walked to my office this afternoon, i found myself feeling jealous of the couples who were cozied up together on the grass near the fish pond. i was always jealous when i saw people doing the same thing on the grass near the academic building at a&m too. i think my jealousy is because i think that'd be an awesome way to spend an afternoon, or even an hour, and i rarely get the chance to do anything like that. and if i did, the person i'd want to cozy up to is likely to be at work during the day too. seems like it would be a good thing to do one of these days though. take an afternoon, and a book, and a lucky boy, and just be.

3 comments:

Shells said...

"just be with me..." *sigh* i hear that tootse! sunny days beg for boys and mudslides. ;-)

SaraJ said...

As it's a nice day here in CS too... I feel ya chick. Today is one of thse days where a watermelon martini binge on La Bodegas porch is the best idea ever.

Fr.Dennis said...

I don't care how many times you ask, I'm not driving to NM just to sit around and snuggle with you. I have work to do.