3.25.2006

good signs?

so i checked my email today and UNM job finder told me about three positions that would be perfect for me. i, of course, applied for all of them.

THEN, my google home page word of the day this- metier: an occupation, especially in which one excels.

i'm hoping this a good sign that one of these positions will pan out. :) cross your fingers for me.

google home page also had this quote from the former mitch hedberg (awesome comedian): "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

not a bad philosophy i think. check out more mitch wisdom from the link i posted.

2 comments:

SaraJ said...

Go for it chick! You rock the should totally love you

Fr.Dennis said...

Good news!!!

But, there's always Arbys in Marshalltown. You could live with your parents for the summer...