3.23.2006

back to the grind

so, my two week hiatus has come to an end. i had a great time catching up with people and hanging out with friends in texas. heck, even the road trip with mike through exciting oklahoma and west texas was fun stuff. it is good to be home and sleeping in my own bed and not living out of a suitcase (well....once i unpack that will be true), but it was nice to be obligation free for a while.
it is also nice to be able to go to the gym again. vacation was not kind to my ass. :( but that's what vacation is for right? i think i ate queso more days than i didn't while in texas.

not much else going on. trying to get my apartment cleaned up. decided to cancel my match.com subscription. not really into it and no need to pay dr. phil for his "services."

trying to figure out my employment situation after classes end. cross your fingers and say some prayers that something works out.

No comments: