10.21.2005

wiped out

hey friends,

this has been a long ass week. i was so tired when i got home yesterday that i fell asleep while reading something...just passed out a little. it might have been related to getting multiple free wine samples from the cute waiter at olive garden, but i think it had more to do with only getting about 6 hours of sleep every night this week. so i went to bed at about 11 last night and didn't wake up until 9 the next day...which probably meant that i needed some sleep.

my car has been causing me headaches this week. i had to get my brakes fixed which cost more than i thought it would. and in the process of fixing my brakes, the manager of the place rolled down my passenger window, which is the one that once rolled down won't go up again. this was a thorn in my side all week that i didn't need. fortunately after being a bit of a squeaky wheel, the brake place is going to pay for saturn to fix the window. woo! justice!! thanks to mike, tim, and my parents for giving me some insight on that one.

had a phone interview for a job on wednesday. everyone cross your fingers because it'd be really cool.

i think i might head to bed soon which is probably lame for a friday, but i'm still beat. got a lot of reading to do tomorrow.

have a good one.

No comments: