6.01.2005

this is a f*ck

i've been posting a lot about grad school stuff lately, but shit man fuck..i'm graduate school. what the fuck else am i supposed to blog about? :) (damn..lots of f-bombs already!) i've been putting together a reading list for my preliminary exams that will happen sometime in the fall. i'm not done with it yet...still have a lot more to include for my demography section...and it's already 10 pages long. 10 pages of references and books and articles. luckily i've read a lot of it already, which is what is keeping me from dropping my computer off the fourth floor balcony in the academic building or taking a dump outside my committee members doors. (hahaha...no more poop in the hallway..that was just a joke. JOKE!) my hope is that my committee members will not be pure evil and add a ton more to my lists, but they could. this is academic hazing after all. can't they just grode me or shave my head or something? :)

going to ABQ this weekend and looking forward to it. w00t!

2 comments:

SaraJ said...

Kate, it is academic hazing. And we foolishly are PAYING for it.
How's that swift kick in the crotch?!

Anonymous said...

i just felt i had to contribute a CRAP BOOBS CRAP! to that whole ramble. :-D