12.11.2004

beer for lunch

so, i learned on friday that i have really really great friends. got some crazy news which made the future a little unclear, but i was/am able to deal thanks to the support of my awesome friends. mike has a way of calming me down and making me laugh even when i'm wigging out and crying my ass off. and, tim bought me lunch and shared two pitchers of beer with me, which was just a good ol' time. he decided that i'm too loud when i sit in the "downstairs level" of fitz's. he's probably right. or it might be the beer that makes me loud. who can tell? after lunch, i took a nap for a while and then met up with adam and cat for more merriment and adult beverages. overall, i'm feeling better about everything which is good. i don't know if you guys go through funky periods, but up until yesterday i was just feeling kind of blah about things. remarkably, i feel so much better even if things are a little in the air. (i know i'm being ambiguous...nothing too big to worry about, just waiting on some confirmation about what is going on next semester). now, i just have to finish packing my stuff. i have way too much stuff. i guess that's what happens when you live on your own for like 6 years. damn i'm old.

have a great saturday night guys. thanks for being so good to me.

No comments: